Re: cairo vs. art and PDFKit

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: cairo vs. art and PDFKit
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 17:17:31 +0100

Hi Eric,

On 02/23/12 21:13, Eric Wasylishen wrote:
Hi Riccardo,
Thanks for the bug report, this is an interesting one.

It looks like I made some oversights with how NSImageRep expects to be
overridden - currently it looks like image rep subclasses must override -draw
in order to work properly. By chance when cairo is not in use, we don't hit
this bug.

As a quick workaround you can change the -drawRect: method in PDFImageRep.m to
a -draw method:

indeed, with that fix it works. Do you think you can fix this in -back and we can make soon a minor release? I'd like not to make that patch definitive. Or I make the patch available so that Sebastian and Richard can package a working GSPdf

Thank you,
   Riccardo