Re: Voting: do you want to move to git?

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Voting: do you want to move to git?
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 12:47:14 -0500

It's not really fair to say this is the only reason.

One of the interesting things about DVCS systems is that they allow
easy forking and branching.   It would be interesting to see how
GNUstep would fare on github with a lot of people potentially pushing
things back into GNUstep's repo.

At this point, whatever we as a community choose to do (whether it's
SVN or something else), I think we should have an "official" presence
on github even if it's just a mirror.

Later, GC

--
Gregory Casamento