Re: GNA is down...

From: Richard Frith-Macdonald
Subject: Re: GNA is down...
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 17:31:55 +0000

> If anyone has any objections to use GIT I would like to hear it now.

I have one ... nobody seems to have anything good to say about it!

I think its main selling point is that it was one of the first distributed
systems ... But first is not best.

I think savannah supports both mercurial and bazaar (and possibly others) as
well as git ... And from what I've read of them they both (particularly
mercurial) seem much better (simpler, faster, esier to use).

Is ther a positive reason to pick git?