Re: problem with Gorm

From: Germán Arias
Subject: Re: problem with Gorm
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2012 12:15:38 -0600

I can reproduce these problems.

On 2012-02-12 11:29:12 -0600 "Sebastian Reitenbach" <sebastia@l00-bugdead-prods.de> wrote:

Hi,

I have gnustep base/gui/back from svn, also gorm, all about 1 and a half week old.
I have a problem with NSTableColumn.

I added a new column to a table, so it automatically got a name column7 as Identifier in the Attributes Inspector. I can edit the field and give it a new name, then I click the "Set" button at the bottom, when I then click on a different element in the interface, and switch back to the new column, then the Identifier is reset to column7. The same happens when I try to edit the Identifier of other columns. As far I I saw now, only the Identifier seems to be problematic. I can set the Title, Key, ... Oh, no I just recognized, The Selector: attribute is also strange. I just put something in it, and saved it. This works well. When I then switch to another element in the interface, and back to the colum, its still there. Then I try to remove the text from the Selector TextInputField, and save it. So far, so good. Then switching back to a different item of the interface, and back to the column, then I see a "compare:" in the Selector text input field. I cannot get rid of this one, I can only put something else in the field, but not empty it.

Can someone confirm this? Am I doing something wrong?

Sebastian