Re: refresh problem when resizing split panes

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: refresh problem when resizing split panes
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:39:21 -0700

Hi Riccardo,
I get this too with GSUseGhostResize YES. It's not clear to me how the ghost
resize code in NSSplitView is supposed to work. Is that code expecting
NSHighlightRect to be a bitwise XOR where drawing the same rect twice gives you
the original image back? NSHighlightRect doesn't appear to do that, at least
with cairo.

e.g. see http://lists.cairographics.org/archives/cairo/2004-July/001593.html

--Eric