Re: Tests

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Tests
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 16:09:51 +0100

I did not get around to test your code on MacOSX, but tried to do so on my 64bit OpenSuse 12.1 with gcc 4.6. First I had to set a few environment variable to get the test to compile without installing corebase. You could copy code for that from the base GNUmakefile. It would also be great to be able to run make check directly from the main directory.

Next I did get a lot of compiler warnings from the CFArray tests.

and finally a lot of the tests failed. For details see the attached test.log. Her the test output:

Checking for presence of test subdirectories ...