Re: NSXMLDocument and friends

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: NSXMLDocument and friends
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 11:42:04 +0100

Hi,

I didn't do an svn up before asking, but the version I had didn't seem to have
init methods implemented. initWithContentsOfURL depended on initWithData, and
initWithData was unimplemented. Last update was done a week or two ago.

I'm happy to hear this is worked on, less work for me ;))

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone