Re: [FOSDEM 2012] Preliminary GNUstep Devroom Schedule

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: [FOSDEM 2012] Preliminary GNUstep Devroom Schedule
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2012 09:19:34 +0100

Am 16.01.2012 um 09:08 schrieb Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf:

> Am 16.01.2012 um 08:25 schrieb Sebastian Reitenbach:
>

>> On Monday, January 16, 2012 00:29 CET, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
>> <lars.sonchocky-helldorf@hamburg.de> wrote:
>>
>>> I scheduled the talks for the devroom:
>>>
>>> Time Slot       Speaker                  Title
>>> Saturday, Feb 04, 2012
>>> 10:30 - 11:00   GNUstep Developers       GNUstep Developer's Meeting
>>
>>> 11:00 - 11:30   Sebastian Reitenbach     OpenBSD GNUstep ports update
>>> 11:45 - 12:15   Sebastian Reitenbach     OpenGroupware - Phoenix from the
>>> ashes
>>> 12:30 - 13:15   Sebastian Reitenbach     A GNUstep Applications Overview
>>> 13:30 - 14:00   Quentin Mathé            Étoilé: What has been done over
>>> the past year and what's next?
>>> 14:15 - 15:00   Richard Frith-Macdonald  Enterprise Control, Configuration
>>> and Logging/Alarming using GNUstep-base
>>> 15:15 - 16:00   Quentin Mathé            CoreObject : An Object Store built
>>> for Revision Control and Desktop Environment Needs
>>> 16:15 - 17:15   David Chisnall           New Features of Objective-C
>>

>>> However, this schedule is preliminary. So if you have any objections,
>>> please voice them now.
>>> I scheduled the talks somewhat lofty, having a 15 min break in between the
>>> talks. So if some of the other proposed talks materialize I still can put
>>> them into the schedule.
>>>
>>> The deadline for the schedule is now 20th of February since I have to enter
>>> the whole final schedule into https://penta.fosdem.org/ (of course I
>>> already started with this).
>>
>> I guess you mean the 20th January right?
>
> Of course! Thanks for spotting this.

I though I have time until after FOSDEM :)

I think you forgot mine:

xx:xx - xx:xx   Nikolaus Schaller       QuantumSTEP: new frameworks and future
directions

Nikolaus