Re: -base svn compilaton fails in NSJSONSerialization.m

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: -base svn compilaton fails in NSJSONSerialization.m
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2012 09:49:15 +0100

Hi,

what compilers are you using?

gcc 4.5.3 swallowed Greg's stuff fine

Riccardo

On 01/04/12 09:33, Fred Kiefer wrote:
Greg,

this is the second time within just a few days I had to clean up after you. You seem to be using a compiler that allows for duplicate ivar names, some of us don't. Could you please check manually before committing a change that the name you use is not used by subclasses?

I only commented out the ivars. If what ever you are doing there gets to a state where you think it is correct, could you please remove these ivars completely?

Fred