Re: printing, default printer

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: printing, default printer
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 00:24:04 -0700

Hi,
I committed some fixes to printing, and rewrote -[NSTextView adjustPageHeightNew:top:bottom:limit:]. It should be a bit more robust now.

The "Save" and "Preview" buttons still don't work, but they do generate PostScript in /tmp/GNUstepSecure1000. (even if you use the save dialog to save to a PDF file, which used to work a few months ago, it doesn't do anything except write PostScript to /tmp). Same result with CUPS and with GSLPR.

I don't understand how the save/preview buttons are supposed to work. Are they supposed to create a GSPDFPrintOperation or GSEPSPrintOperation object, or use the current GSLPR/GSCUPSPrintOperation?

-Eric