SVN update problem

From: Daniel Santos
Subject: SVN update problem
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 11:49:44 +0000

Hello,

I have a working copy of the GNUStep sources. When I try to do a svn update for example inside the directory gnustep/modules/tests/testsuite I get :

svn: warning: Error handling externals definition for 'base':
svn: warning: Can't connect to host 'svn.gna.org': Connection timed out
svn: warning: Error handling externals definition for 'gui':
svn: warning: Can't connect to host 'svn.gna.org': Connection timed out
At revision 34202.

And I get messages like these when updating on several points of the source tree.

I am behind a proxy server, and have configured subversion to go through it.

Regards,
Daniel Santos