Re: Graphics issues

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Graphics issues
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2011 07:42:54 +0200

Hi,
3. gnustep-cairo does not handle themes very well. Neos, at least has
some glitches, e.g. missong knobs on scrollbars. Not a major problem,
though.

I appreciate if someone could shed some light on the first two issues.
There were several icons in Neos with inconsistent or wrong dpi settings Would you mind testing out the current CVS version of Neos? Or in case I'll make you a tarball.

Riccardo