Re: [ANN] PyObjC for GNUstep

From: Ludovic Marcotte
Subject: Re: [ANN] PyObjC for GNUstep
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2011 13:35:15 -0400

On 21/07/11 19:53, Germán Arias wrote:
Hi Ludovic, currently I'm trying to get GNUMail with the latest gnustep
packages. For that reason I have a copy of GNUMail at "GNUstep Non FSF"
in GNA. I sent you a email about this, but no reply.
When? I looked at all mails received from you and I see nothing about that - anyway...
If I achieve this,
I suppose there isn't problem to release an unofficial package, right?
At least while you back to work on it.
Yeah, no problem with this. As long as you maintain some patches you developed to get things working and you send those to me for inclusion.

Regards,