ANN: GMines 0.2

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: ANN: GMines 0.2
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:06:17 +0200

G M I N E S
===========

The GAP Team is pleased to announce version 0.2 of GMines.

GMines is a classic game inspired by Minesweeper or Minefield.

Marko Riedel gave this game the GNUstep Application Project where it received the necessary care to maintain the code working get bug fixed. We hope to continue to be able to maintain it, so that you can play it in the future too!

The new "home" is now here:

http://gap.nongnu.org/gmines/index.html

Nice GNUstepping and nice play.

Riccardo

Sent from my tangerine iBook running GNUstep