Re: Cross Platform GNUStep GUI with Native Look-And-Feel

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Cross Platform GNUStep GUI with Native Look-And-Feel
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2011 09:40:57 +0200

Hi,

radiobuttons should work... they did last time I tried, I'll check that, perhaps things have changed after Eric's changes in gui.

Riccardo

Stefan Bidi wrote:
Yeah, it works fine, it's just a few widgets that don't out of place or don't appear on screen (like radio buttons). The only reason I brought it up is because I had to write a GUI interface for some of out sensors at work and use gnustep. Thing is all out computers have the classic theme for various reasons... also, classic is a much better looking theme than the other two XP themes (and yes, we're still stuck on XP). The interface I have don't use any of the stuff that doesn't work, so I'm OK.

I just thought I'd bring it up since Windows Classic theme is used extensively on corporate PCs.

Stef