patch to fix build of gnustep-base with gcc-2.95

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: patch to fix build of gnustep-base with gcc-2.95
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 14:28:34 +0200

Hi,

trying to compile gnustep-base with gcc-2.95 fails, in case icu4c is available.
Its the same problem I reported some days/weeks ago what I had with
gnustep-back. icu4c uses id as parameter name, which makes gcc-2.9 unhappy.
The fix is the same I had for -back. redefining id, before the icu4c header
gets included.

cheers,
Sebastian