Re: Core Data

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Core Data
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 15:23:03 -0400

I believe that the reason was that NSObjectController needs to point
to an implementation of NSManagedObjectContext since it lives in
AppKit, so I implemented a dummy version.   This was likely before
GSCoreData was even started or before it was completed.

Nevertheless I don't think NSManagedObjectContext even belongs in
AppKit, so there needs to be a way to reference it in
NSObjectController (since NSObjectController is in AppKit) without
putting NSManagedObjectContext there.

GC

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 2:39 PM, Fred Kiefer <fredkiefer@gmx.de> wrote:
> Great idea, best you move the few implemented methods over to gscoredata.
> Do you remember, why you implemented that class here?
>
> On 29.05.2011 19:58, Gregory Casamento wrote:
>>
>> gscoredata was moved to dev-libs some time ago... I will look into
>> getting rid of the implementation of NSManagedObjectContext in
>> gnustep-gui.
>>
>> GC
>>

>> On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 1:43 PM, Ivan Vučica<ivucica@gmail.com>  wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>> from what I can tell, there isn't an implementation of Core Data for