Re: NSSplitview Background

From: Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller
Subject: Re: NSSplitview Background
Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 10:54:24 +0200

Am 27.05.2011 um 10:37 schrieb Fred Kiefer:

> On 27.05.2011 01:52, Austin Clow wrote:
>
> One way to start contributing is to send patches, that wont involve any use
> of SVN (apart from frequent calls to svn update), so you should feel
> comfortable with that.

You can also create a patch with a simple svn command, e.g. described here:

http://ariejan.net/2007/07/03/how-to-create-and-apply-a-patch-with-subversion/

I.e. you checkout some release, update to the latest one and if your changes
compile well and work, you create a svn diff and submit to someone who has
write access and knowledge to check for unexpected side-effects.

Nikolaus