Scrollbar position

From: Austin Clow
Subject: Scrollbar position
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 22:11:55 -0500

Hello All,

I am more than certain that the topic of "scrollbar position" (left vs right)
has been beaten to death in the past (I have not been a member of this
thread-forum until just two days ago when I joined, but I can only imagine).

**So I will state it now so everyone knows my position: I think it is pretty
cool that the scrollbars are on the left, in-fact, I don't really have a
problem with it.**

However,

Is there a way to change them from left to right. A user preference?
Personally, I think this should be an option on Mac OS X as well, but I doubt
that will ever happen. If it was an option on GNUstep then it is something of
which I should be aware.  I am absolutely fine; however, if it is not an option
and this Left Handed Scrollbar is a paradigm that we wish to continue in honor
of NeXTStep/OpenStep (the latter I thought accommodated the platform on which
it ran?) Anyways. Lemme know!

Thanks,
Austin