Re: Gemas 0.2 release

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: Gemas 0.2 release
Date: Fri, 06 May 2011 16:46:55 +0200

Hi,

On Friday, May 6, 2011 01:15 CEST, Germán Arias <german@xelalug.org> wrote:

> Gemas
> =====
>
> This is a simple code editor with highlight syntax and auto indentation.
> Gemas depends on HighlighterKit framework of Saso Kiselkov (the Gemas
> package contains HighlighterKit). This new version have improvements for
> auto indentation, improvements in some menu options and code to work

> properly with menu in window.

Is there any good reason to not use the released HighlighterKit 0.1version from
Saso instead of the bundled Version?
A short test shows me it seems to work fine with the non bundled version,
besides I get those messages on the console:

2011-05-06 16:42:20.082 Gemas[16332] File GSTextStorage.m: 660. In
-[GSTextStorage setAttributes:range:] Attempt to set attribute for zero-length
range
and the highlighting looks a bit differently.

Sebastian