using Ladder?

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: using Ladder?
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 10:49:57 +0200

Hi,

I tried on openbsd i386, and on opensuse 11.3 x86_64, with either latest
releases, or with svn checkout of gnustep core/ladder to get it running. I
have gnugo 3.8 in both cases installed. Ladder compiles fine,and startsup
fine, but I don't see the board window. I can open the game clock, players and
the inspector windows. However, in the players window, I don't seem to be able
to do anything, whichever button I click, or on the kinds of users there.

Is there anything I could potentially do wrong, or sth. to check?

Sebastian