Problems with nsis.make

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Problems with nsis.make
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2011 12:11:27 -0500

If I include $(GNUSTEP_MAKEFILES)/Master/nsis.make in my makefile I get an error when running make:

This is gnustep-make 2.6.0. Type 'make print-gnustep-make-help' for help.
if [ -d /c/Documents and Settings/bidigst/My Documents/AccuracyControl/Flip/obj/package ]; then \
      rm -rf /c/Documents and Settings/bidigst/My Documents/AccuracyControl/Flip/obj/package; fi;
/bin/sh: line 0: [: too many arguments
make DESTDIR=/c/Documents and Settings/bidigst/My Documents/AccuracyControl/Flip/obj/package nsilist=yes install
make[1]: Entering directory `/c/Documents and Settings/bidigst/My Documents/AccuracyControl/Flip'
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `and'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/c/Documents and Settings/bidigst/My Documents/AccuracyControl/Flip'
make: *** [nsis_package_install] Error 2

Looks like GNUstep-make chokes on the spaces on Window's standard directories.  Quoting the pathname seems to help, but I'm not familiar enough with -make to know what I should and shouldn't put in quotes.

Stef