Re: Discussion place or Applications

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Discussion place or Applications
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 11:14:04 +0200

Hi,
I would prefer to discuss GNUstep core and any applications here on this list
instead of opening the n+1st list...
It makes our discussions more lively since there is a lot of interaction
between SDK and applications.

just my opinion,
Nikolaus

that's my opinion too. If things may get too busy or specific we can always split them. But traffic here the limit is quite manageable and the risk of having many small lists is that no creative discussion happens.

Riccardo