Re: Extremely poor quality of GNUStep applications

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Extremely poor quality of GNUStep applications
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 12:41:52 +0200

I was confused by the domain "EtoileOS.com" :-)

In a way, that was what I meant.

Also, preparing a distribution that end user can install off of a CD or a DVD might be a good idea. Such as the live CD and the vmdk you guys have (had) on the site. Which in the end means -- it would be an OS.

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone