Re: Extremely poor quality of GNUStep applications

From: Zhang Weiwu, Beijing
Subject: Re: Extremely poor quality of GNUStep applications
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 23:23:08 +0800

On 04/21/2011 11:10 PM, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

As I said, discussion is actually welcome if useful and carried on in a constructive manner. GNUstep appeals to a wide range of users, from developers to porters to end-users on a variety of platforms. We are used to different opinions.

That's the interesting part of creative thinking! The creative part of thinking is, that you never know if your discussion will land somewhere useful, and it might, as long as you hold judgment. (no I didn't judge in the original post. I stated.) You creates when you associates instead of thinking things linear, and expand richness of discussion more than reasoning them. Say, possibility of uniting FreeBSD porters to unify gnustep package descriptions in a useful convention will be a dead possibility if we hold the discussion the way before you bring up "anything gnustep related can be discussed".

--
我的博客:
http://zhangweiwu.ixiezi.com/