MacPorts GNUstep

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: MacPorts GNUstep
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 11:57:57 +0200

Hi,

I've successfully fixed gnustep-base on MacPorts. At least, it compiles and installs on my machine; I did not yet try to compile any code that uses it, nor did I try it on... cleaner machines. Before I try that, I will be trying to fix other components as well (gnustep- gui, primarily), and I hope to get in contact with someone at MacPorts to get this into their port index.

I will also try to update from 1.19 (the current tarball of gnustep- base being pulled to compile), as well as update other components. Anything I should know about changes from what MacPorts uses to current releases?

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone