Windows Drag & Drop

From: Daniel Boyd
Subject: Windows Drag & Drop
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 16:59:11 -0500

I'm having trouble to get drag & drop to work on my windows machine.
I'm kind of new to GNUStep, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something
wrong, or if what I'm doing isn't supported.

I want to be able to drag a file from Windows Explorer into an NSBox object.

I ran this code on the box:

[myBox registerForDraggedTypes:[NSArray arrayWithObjects:
NSFileNamesPboardType, nil]];

And, then I subclassed NSBox and implemented draggingEntered,
draggingExited, draggingEnded, prepareForDragOperation (which always
returns YES) and performDragOperation

But, when I try to drag a file from Windows Explorer, the mouse cursor
becomes a circle with a line through it and it won't let me drop.

As far as I can tell, none of the functions in my NSBox subclass are
being called.

Is this functionality just not supported in GNUStep/Windows or am I
doing something wrong?

Thanks for the help!