Re: test logs... linux intel 64bit

From: Stefan Bidi
Subject: Re: test logs... linux intel 64bit
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2011 19:17:32 -0600

Thanks Riccardo.  It seems that the time zone standards got updated with icu 4.6 so these tests now fail (I have 4.4 on my system).  The number formatter tests are actually wrong. The first test opens a NSNumberFormatterCurrencyStyle style formatter but the check is for a NSNumberFormatterNoStyle style.  The second is also wrong.  It seems the order of the tests was changed when it got moved.

Can someone run these tests on OS X, please?  I expect them to fail there, as well.

Thanks
Stef