Re: Rendering grayscale on opengl using nsbitmaprep

From: Fred Kiefer
Subject: Re: Rendering grayscale on opengl using nsbitmaprep
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2011 10:52:09 +0100

Thank you, with that explanation I finally understand where you trying
to get to. And the code that I pointed you to should work quite well for
that purpose. My feeling is still that your code that is calling this
has a problem. If you want you can send me the code off line and I have
a quick look at what may go wrong here.

Fred