Re: problem in gorm

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: problem in gorm
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 15:51:05 +0100

On 4. vel. 2011., at 08:33, Parag Deshpande <parag.deshpande@studioapp.com> wrote:

hi,

I am using gorm for interface building.My problem is pallets and inspector is not opened even after i select gorm>tools> paletts/inspector.
If any one has solution please do write it to me

Thanks and regards

Parag Deshpande

someone were to help you, that person will need to know the version of gorm you use, the OS, and how you received the version you use (via your distribution's package manager? from source release? from svn?).

Regards,

Ivan Vučica
via phone