Re: Status of gnustep for gcc-4.6

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Status of gnustep for gcc-4.6
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 13:14:48 -0500

Jochen,

Your email begs the question that there is a need to make changes to
GNUstep in order to make it work with GCC 4.6.  This is not the case.

I have been testing GNUstep with GCC 4.6 for several weeks now.   It
seems very solid.  I have noticed no problems thusfar which could
directly be attributed to any of the changes that have been made up
until this point.

I do need to download the latest from the repo, but I'm very confident
that it will work as well as what I got last week.

Thanks, GC