Re: Status of gnustep for gcc-4.6

From: Nicola Pero
Subject: Re: Status of gnustep for gcc-4.6
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 21:23:22 +0100

Hi Jochen,

GNUstep trunk should work with gcc-4.6. I don't know myself when the next gnustep-base
and gnustep-gui releases are scheduled for.

Alternatively, you could look at my changes (from December) in gnustep trunk (for gnustep-base and gnustep-gui), and backport them to the version of gnustep-base and gnustep-gui that you are shipping in your Fedora packages. The changes you need should be all (and only) the changes
that I committed in December 2010.

Thanks