Re: Associating bundle directories with app

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Associating bundle directories with app
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 19:45:48 -0500

You're correct, it's not done like that today.

On NEXTSTEP and OPENSTEP systems there was a process called make_services... This is why GNUstep has this executable.

Your suggestion, though, make sense.  The make_services program should be run periodically so that registration of application associations is automatic.

GC

Sent from my iPhone