Re: FOSDEM Devroom schedules

From: Mattias 'Tias' Guns
Subject: Re: FOSDEM Devroom schedules
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 00:39:12 +0100

On 01/18/2011 11:48 PM, Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf wrote:
Hi Tias,

to finalize our planning for the GNUstep devroom David Chisnall, who
gives a main track talk, needs to know when this talk is scheduled.
Could you be so kind to figure out the main track planning for us?

Sure, though I would suppose David would know this himself? (unless the schedule is not final, but I would think it is...)

His talk 'Objective-C: Not just for Macs and iPhones' is scheduled for Sunday 11:00 - 11:50.

Kind regards,
Tias

thanks,

Lars