Re: Compiling my first GNUStep app

From: Gregory Casamento
Subject: Re: Compiling my first GNUStep app
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 16:43:31 -0500

There is a bug in ProjectCenter on windows.  You will need to go to
build options on the build window and change the path to make to
/usr/bin/make.  Either that or go to the directory where the project
was created in the msys shell and just run make.

GC

--
Gregory Casamento - GNUstep Lead/Principal Consultant, OLC, Inc.
(240)274-9630 (Cell)