Re: GNUstep SoftWare Index - new project home and sources of the tool

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: GNUstep SoftWare Index - new project home and sources of the tool
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 02:23:34 +0700

2011/1/9 Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller <hns@goldelico.com>:
>> No spam for both. One thing not really related to this but the SWI
>> keeps rejecting me submitting a new app because I didn't type the
>> human verification code correctly but I did.
>
> Please submit a bug report if it is repeatable. I just tested and it appears
> to work. Please note that there is a trick behind the verification code.

Strange. It happened yesterday.

>> If you put one or two persons who should code or learn to code for
>> GNUstep to maintain a full features web app then there's even less
>> people to help with the actual product.
>
> I have spent less than 5% of time on SWI compared to GNUstep code...
> It was originally developed for a different purpose and just reused
> for GNUstep.

Ok.

>> Clean up is just a matter of revert, but as I said that bot with front
>> end would do the job with extra benefits and possibly less code.
>
> Please write a prototype and install it somewhere and let us test it.
> Then we can do more than guessing and exchanging opinions.

Ah! I am not interested by doing that as I never said I want any SWI
and won't do that just because I think it should be done my way. ie. I
just wonder why it was not done that way.

--
    .----.     Banlu Kemiyatorn
  \/      \/   http://groundzerostudiocomplex.blogspot.com (Studio Research)