Re: GNOME Theme Improvements....

From: Eric Wasylishen
Subject: Re: GNOME Theme Improvements....
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 11:42:12 -0700

Just so everyone is on the same page, you can activate top-of-screen menus by
running:

"defaults write NSGlobalDomain NSMenuInterfaceStyle NSMacintoshInterfaceStyle"

and activate top-of-window menus by doing:

"defaults write NSGlobalDomain NSMenuInterfaceStyle NSWindows95InterfaceStyle"

I think the WinUX theme ignores this setting because it uses a native Windows
menu control, but it should work with any other theme.

-Eric

PS. should GnomeThemeInfo.plist have "NSMenuInterfaceStyle =