Re: GNOME Theme Improvements....

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: GNOME Theme Improvements....
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 23:35:47 +0700

May be my solution is more suitable for a GS or OSX users, as I just
dont want to make a sacrifice of the top to left accessibility for a
top of the window menu. But this built-in-window menu is sure welcome
as it seems integrated better with GNOME environment. Actually I am
currently looking at gnome-panel source right now
(panel-menu-bar.[ch]) and it looks pretty easy to have a vertical menu
as the replacement/addition to the Applications one or it could even
be a horizontal one.