Objective-C 2 on GNUstep?

From: Kevin Horton
Subject: Objective-C 2 on GNUstep?
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 12:37:41 -0500

I'm working through an Objective-C 2 text to learn the language, and plan to eventually write a couple of small apps that I will use on iOS, OS X and GNUstep. I'll do the serious app writing on OS X, but I hope to use a Linux netbook to work through the exercises in this text while travelling. But, I need a compiler and runtime for Linux that handles "Objective-C 2" features such as properties, etc

I've found a bit of general info on what I need to compile and run Objective-C code that uses some "Objective-C 2" features, but no specific info has leapt to my eye. Is there any detailed info available on what I need to build, and how to build it, to be able to compile and run Objective-C 2 code on Linux - I'm running Ubuntu 10.04?

Thanks,
--

Kevin Horton
Ottawa, Canada