Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: URGENT: Unable to run PROJECTCenter
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 23:29:43 +0100

Hi,
Thanks,

Now it work and I can even follow the convertor example to the end.  But I
got the following error when I try to build.

:dup: dup(some disk file) failed, handle 0, Win32 error 6

What is that?
I have no real clue why that happens. I know that sometimes when I compile and uptate the whole core system, it happens. Usually after another clean build of core and PC it fixes. Currently it works for me. IIRC, it has to do with the way stoud/stderr are piped and read on windows. Richard?
I don't know why it is unreliable.

Riccardo