Re: GNUstep on OpenBSD..

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: GNUstep on OpenBSD..
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2010 08:34:57 +0100

Hi,

On Wednesday 15 December 2010 12:00:28 am Riccardo Mottola wrote:
> Hi
>
> > Now I could go and ask the old maintainer about the intention of the
> > patch, and if he is fine with it, to actually remove it. On the other
> > side I wonder, whether SystemPreferences would work on Windows, because
> > BUNDLE_OBJ_EXT is set to .dll. I guess, plmerge on Windows would also
> > cause the same problem like I have seen here.
> > Otherwise, it probably would be save to remove all the "NSExecutable ="
> > lines from the *Info.plist files that come with SystemPreferences, since
> > the "NSExecutable =" line is created correctly when running make, and
> > then the rest of it is merged.
>
> Don't ask how, but the current SVN trunk compiles and works on Windows!
ok, now I'm curious, could you please send me the output of make messages=yes
when it makes one of the modules, like I did, starting from  "Making all for
bundle Defaults...". And also what ends up in the resulting
DefaultsInfo.plist, the NSExecutable with or without the .dll.

Don't know whether this will help me to understand what's going on there, but
who knows ;)

thanks,
Sebastian