Re: FOSDEM Arrangements

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: FOSDEM Arrangements
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 00:27:35 +0100

Am 08.12.2010 um 23:20 schrieb David Chisnall:

Hi Everyone,

I just got an email from the FOSDEM people saying that they've accepted my main track talk proposal, Objective-C: Not just for Macs and iPhones.

Congrats!

This means that I will definitely be there and able to talk in the GNUstep room (I was planning to anyway, but now I have no excuse for not going). I'd rather avoid covering the same stuff in the devroom as in the main talk, but I'm happy to talk about any of the other things I proposed.

While you're making plans can you please also add something to <http://wiki.gnustep.org/index.php/FOSDEM_2011#List_of_submitted_talk. 2Fdiscussion.2Fsession_proposals> ? That would be really great!

If somebody else feels like giving a talk in our devroom at FOSDEM - don't hesitate, add some proposal to the above link too.

I need to give them the dates when I'll be there pretty soon. When is everyone else planning on arriving / leaving? Is anyone interested in having a day before FOSDEM for GNUstep hacking? Or maybe just arriving a bit early on Friday, having a chat in the afternoon, and then dinner?

I haven't booked yet but I am planning to arrive on Friday morning.

David

-- Sent from my Apple II

cheers,

        Lars