Re: www.gnustep.org should change screenshot

From: Banlu Kemiyatorn
Subject: Re: www.gnustep.org should change screenshot
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2010 23:24:57 +0700

2010/12/5 Riccardo Mottola <multix@ngi.it>:

> DO you think you can make a 3d look, but not realistic, stylized. Not
> cartoon. Something like the NeXT look redone in "real" 3d: No textures,
> uniform flat colors, but with full shadowing of course, like 3d.
> Perspective like a distant telephoto.

I don't care NeXT's look that much. But yeh I can do that coz I know
quite well how to make a NeXTish icons.

> A toolbox, single tools, question marks.. I'd start with those.
> I could incorporate them in the navigation of the single theme pages, to
> mark the sections.
>>>>
>>> Absolutely agree on this. Just hate the Wiki's permission block.
>>>

> Well, most of the more active GNUstep members should have access. It is
> just a matter to login. I think it's fine.
>
> Riccardo

I don't think that's a bad use. People should at least have right to
edit the discussion page. As far as I know, it was always lock and
need approval. I wasn't be able to edit things and I gave up using it.
And with this policy I won't edit it just because I have right to.

--
    .----.     Banlu Kemiyatorn
  /.../\...\   Free Software Yogi
  \/      \/   http://qstx.blogspot.com