Strange UI rendering issues

From: Treeki
Subject: Strange UI rendering issues
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2010 16:26:27 +0100

Hi! I'm a new user who's trying out GNUstep for the first time.

I installed the GNUstep packages from Arch Linux's community
repository, and compiled a few apps (ProjectCenter, Gorm,
SystemPreferences, GWorkspace) -- they work fine, except for one UI
issue which makes several parts of the interface rather unusable.

Most of the UI images don't seem to be rendered: including radio
buttons, checkboxes, scrollbar glyphs, menu arrows, etc. Here's an
example screenshot: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4558613/gnustep_ui.png

They've all been installed (to /opt/GNUstep/Local/Library/Images) so I
am not sure where the issue is. Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Treeki (pseudonym -- I prefer not to share my real name on a public
mailing list)