Re: simple(?) PC/Gorm question

From: Stefan Elwesthål
Subject: Re: simple(?) PC/Gorm question
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 19:48:43 +0100

Hello there!

Success at last, this one worked like a charm: http://gnustep.org/experience/DevelopmentDemonstration.html
That was all I needed, coding the GUI in vim is a nice way to learn but it was good to know how to do it in real life.

I'll report problems more informative in the future, perhaps its only me being sloppy sometimes, and if its not, the documentation might need some love.

Regards
Stefan

2010/11/14 Germán Arias <german@xelalug.org>
Can you describe the problems you are facing? Why you can't get these
examples?