Re: Open gorm from PC?

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: Re: Open gorm from PC?
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 10:44:09 +0100

Hi Stefan

which version of ProjectCenter are you using? There has been a release which had problem with directly open Gorm files. I am sure it works now for me (but current PC sadly has a bug which still prevents it from a Release, although it is really time to make one!!!)

Riccardo

Stefan Elwesthål wrote:
Weird, it feels like something configurable. It it correctly associated, I can open .gorm files with Gorm in the fileviewer but through Project center is a no go.

Is there a workaround? I'm surely a newbie at this, I once built a Fahrenheit Converter in Xcode but that was many, many years and millions of lines in C# and Java ago..

/Stefan

On vie, 2010-11-12 at 21:39 +0100, Stefan ElwesthÃl wrote:
>/  However, I'm still struggling with ProjectCenter/Gorm. I can't open/
>/  Gorm by clicking my interface->  app.gorm file. I found on google that/
>/  I was supposed to do/
>/           defaults write NSGlobalDomain GSWorkspaceApplication ''/
>/  and:/
>/          make_services/
>/  /

It works for me. But I'm using an stable release of gnustep-make. I
suppose there are some different things with gnustep-make from SVN.