Re: GNUstep Desktop

From: Zhang Weiwu
Subject: Re: GNUstep Desktop
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 10:57:14 +0800

 On 11/11/2010 04:49 AM, Stefan Elwesthål wrote:
> If I miss a lot of apps, I will develop them faster ;)

I guess you already discovered this, but here is it just in case: the
biggest missing piece of the jigsaw is the browser. There isn't a
GnuStep browser ready for daily use until I check it late last year.

The other pieces are there for the jigsaw, but as a once-user of GnuStep
I consider them quite far from being polished, many 'barely works' but
lack capacity which people might expect with modern desktop software use
cases. This paragraph of comment doesn't apply to Etoilé which I haven't
tried.