Re: renaming Terminal to GSTerminal

From: Sebastian Reitenbach
Subject: Re: renaming Terminal to GSTerminal
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2010 11:09:32 +0200

 Hi,

On 10/25/10 05:52, Germán Arias wrote:
Are you sure, you has changed all the Terminal_XXX?, like

"Terminal_OBJC_FI..." to "GSTerminal_OBJC_FI..."
"Terminal_LOCALIZED_RESOUR...." to "GSTerminal_LOCA.."
"Terminal_LANGUAGES..." to "GSTerminal_LA....."

It works to me.
Ah, I only changed the APP_NAME, and then built it. I missed all those others... In the meantime the problem got solved otherwise, the name of the xfce4 terminal binary got changed to solve the conflict ;)

anyways, thanks for pointing me into the right direction.

Sebastian