Re: TIOBE: Objective-C on its way to become programming language of 2010

From: Lars Sonchocky-Helldorf
Subject: Re: TIOBE: Objective-C on its way to become programming language of 2010
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 22:34:21 +0200

For those folks who understand german to the following related article and its comments section might be worth a read:

article: <http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/TIOBE-Sprach-Index- Objective-C-als-Kandidat-fuer-die-Sprache-des-Jahres-1100758.html>

forum: <http://www.heise.de/developer/news/foren/S-TIOBE-Sprach-Index- Objective-C-als-Kandidat-fuer-die-Sprache-des-Jahres/forum-186977/list/>

I was surprised by the hatred towards ObjC that gets expressed in the comments.

regards,

        Lars