Re: [JIGS] Is there a command to create JARs for the wrapped libraries

From: Eric Brayet
Subject: Re: [JIGS] Is there a command to create JARs for the wrapped libraries
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:48:47 +0200

Le Tue, 14 Sep 2010 11:02:01 +0200, Nicola Pero <nicola.pero@meta-innovation.com> a écrit:

On 14 Sep 2010, at 09:48, Eric Brayet wrote:

HI,

When using JIGS to build a Java wrapping an Objective-C library, JIGS creates searate .class files (in /usr/GNUstep/Local/Library/Java/...) but no JARs, by default at least.

Is there a way to create a JAR for that wrapper ?

Not at the moment. There is no JAR support. We could add it - a JAR is just a ZIP file - so
it's quite easy to add code to pack all classes into a ZIP file. :-)

You could implement it yourself, or, since it sounds like a makefile thing, once there is agreement on how the feature should work/be used, I can implement it for you quite
rapidly.

Thanks

I knew you would say that :)

Ok, I'll propose something in a few days.
I must take a closer look at GNUmakefiles system first.

Eric B.